Thursday, July 1, 2010

my creative space


As with many of you out there, we are experiencing a very wet and cold winter school holidays, so all my creative stuff at the moment is centred around the kids. We have been having such a lovely time. We did some very unsuccessful, but fun, wet wool felting, box creations, photography, drawing and yesterday we turned the kitchen into a potters paradise. Seriously, I think it is the messiest the kitchen has been for a long time and that is a serious statement.





 I had forgotten just how wonderful it is to play with clay. We did some really great faces and tomorrow, hopefully we will decorate them.



Daniel my 6 year old loves the camera and I think he has quite the eye. These are not just random. Every single shot he did had great composition - some a little blurry, but then so are most of my shots these days. It's hard work taking shots quickly when you hate using the flash! I do quite like blurry photos as well though. They really do seem to catch the essence of my life much more than sharp photos do.






pop over to kootoyoo to play along.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there- I used to love clay. Something to do when the little one gets older. You have won the Modern Little Munchkins giveaway so head over to ecoMILF to claim your prize!! xo m.

    ReplyDelete