Saturday, March 3, 2012

Catching up


I'm a little behind myself at the moment. Well really I feel like that most of the time. Always trying to catch up. Sometimes that's okay, sometimes it's not.

Back in spring last year Daniel's school had a wonderful spring fair which propelled me in to craft land at a great speed.



These some of the little creations I whipped up. It was such a frenzy that I am still finding my feet - and I have to say I am a little burnt out. I haven't picked up a crochet hook or a piece of felt since. Phew.

One can have too much felt in their life!



Starting to get the urge again, just in time to start making for this years spring fair.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my these are adorable! I love them so much. I totally would buy them if I saw them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those spring fairs can really wear a person out, can't they? Your figures are fabulous, though. Really really well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete