Friday, April 23, 2010


My Creative Space



This week I have been frantically trying to finish crocheting some baby shoes for a friends baby due last Friday, and I am proud to announce that they are finished! (Still waiting for the baby) This is somewhat of an overwhelming experience for me. Having actually finished a project is an amazing feat, but to have finished it before I actually need to is just unheard of. No last minute all-nighter for me this time. Although, I do wonder if perhaps she would prefer a different colour...

I am also pondering the idea of a matching beanie, and am currently dreaming up the pattern in my head. Perhaps I'll manage that all-nighter after all.

If you wish to see some other creative spaces, visit over here

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. If I didn't already have 3 big kids, and could even imagine starting all over again I would definately have baby shoes like that. Maybe grandchildren.... way too sacrey a thought.
    Welcome to blogging.

    ReplyDelete